How do I make an appointment?
There are two types of appointments: cosmetic and non-cosmetic.
Cosmetic appointments can be made via telephone 228-865-7299 or contact us via email: wybleGCAC@gmail.com. New patients will have a $50 cosmetic fee for the appointment, due at the time of your appointment.
Non-cosmetic appointments will be billed to your insurance and most appointments require a referral from another physician. Physicians can fax these referrals to our office at 228-822-2967 (fax). Co-pay will be due at the time of your appointment.
What days do you see patients?
Dr. Wyble’s clinic days are MONDAY & THURSDAY (ALL DAY), and most TUESDAY afternoons. He is in surgery WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY (all day) and most TUESDAY mornings.
Amanda (our medical aesthetician) is in the office for skincare patients MONDAY–FRIDAY.
What insurances do you take?
We take most private insurances, however, feel free to check with us if you are unsure about yours. The following are the most commonly taken at our clinic:
- Medicare (the federal red, white, and blue card)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MS (Not BCBS of other states, please check the back of your insurance card for details)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
- Select Administrative Services (SAS)
****WE ARE NOT PROVIDERS FOR TRICARE, MEDICAID, HUMANA HMO, or other Medicare replacement plans.
What surgeries/procedures might be covered by insurance?
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Trigger Finger Release
- Skin Lesions/Skin Cancer Excisions
- Breast Reconstructions
- Breast Reductions** (SAS & BCBS only -specific to your insurance policy)
- Blepharoplasty/Eyelids** (SAS & BCBS only -specific to your insurance policy)
I’ve had breast surgery elsewhere and would like Dr. Wyble to revise it, what do I need to do?
- Before being seen, you will need to obtain a copy of your operative report and (if applicable) breast implant information.
- You will need to schedule an appointment to see Dr. Wyble, please call our office at 228-865-7299.